2 In stock
The Zero Tolerance 0055 is a brilliant collaboration that draws inspiration from the Airborne folder by Gus T. Cecchini of GTC Knives. This flipper knife features Gus' SLT hidden flipper tab, making it so the flipper is concealed when the knife is closed to keep the aerodynamic lines of the 0055 intact. To deploy the blade, pull back on the SLT to reveal the hidden tab, and use the flipper to activate ZT's smooth KVT ball-bearing fueled action.
The ZT 0055BRZ may have the same great features as the regular 0055, but the 0055BRZ is a different beast when it comes to the appearance. It features a BlackWash 20CV steel blade and a deep bronze colored anodized handle that perfectly contrasts with the blade. This knife has a sinister look and action and would make a great addition to your collection.
- Manufacturer: Zero Tolerance Knives
- Model: 0055BRZ
- Designer: Gus T. Cecchini
- Overall Length: 8.75 Inches
- Blade Steel: 20CV
- Blade Length: 3.75 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.160 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.00 Inches
- Handle Thickness: 0.56 Inches
- Type of Lock: Frame Lock
- Carry Position: Tip Up, Right and Left
- Country of Origin: United States
- Weight: 5.00 Ounces
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.