Out of stock
This is the model that started it all. After designing the RAT-3 for Ontario Knife Company, it was the first design they brought over when ESEE Knives (Formerly RAT Cutlery) was formed. These knives are made from high carbon 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for - especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. The ESEE-3 is still a favorite amongst law enforcement and military teams due to its lightweight, thin profile and various sheath options.
- Manufacturer: ESEE Knives
- Model: 3S
- Designer: ESEE
- Overall Length: 8.31 Inches
- Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon Steel
- Blade Length: 3.875 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.125 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.38 Inches
- Handle Thickness: 0.50 Inches
- Type of Lock: N/A
- Carry Position: Sheath
- Country of Origin: United States
- Weight: 5.22 Ounces
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.